In Egypt tour packages you should Taste the best Egyptian desserts
- Dear readers, how are you today? I apologize for interrupting writing in the last few days. I felt a little tired and the focus stopped a little. Anyway, I am happy because I’m back to writing again. Today I also continued to write small articles about facts about Egypt and enjoy with the best Egyptian desserts that I hope will be useful to you and enjoyable. Our theme today is speaking bout facts about Egypt and Egyptian desserts that should not miss their experience in Egypt, or when you make your Egypt tour packages, a Nile cruise is carried out in Egypt, as did Mister Adam, the company’s manager, on a trip for Arabs to Japan.
- I was one of those who hated sushi, and my whole idea was that it was raw fish, but when I read about it in the Japanese program and how it was prepared, there are shops that offer halal food in different ways that I have tried to try. I hope you will have the same enthusiasm when you try Egyptian foods especially the sweets that I will mention to you. Let us start…
Egyptian dessert you will like them during Egypt tour packages
- El-Basboosa…One of the sweetest and most beautiful Egyptian sweets ever, and the most popular dessert. You must try it during Egypt tour packages Every Egyptian lady can easily prepare her at home, but unfortunately, I have never succeeded in preparing it .There are several kinds of them (regular without additives – stuffed with nuts – stuffed with cream).
- El-Conafa…Noodle Conafa, one of the most beautiful sweets I advice you to try during Egypt tour packages, especially in the month of Ramadan. It is prepared in an easier way than Basboosa and also watered with sherbet. It has several forms, names and types from each country. There are Ottoman, Turkish, Syrian and Egyptian. One of the modern inventions in her work added cheese to it.
- Baklava…wow i love it and always get it during my Egypt tour packages One of the most beautiful oriental sweets from Turkey, but also popular in Egypt, is a sweet pastry made up of thin layers of dough, stuffed with nuts and made to taste.
- Beautiful and round candy, famous in many Arab and Asian countries but in Egypt has a special taste try it during Egypt tour packages It is often eaten in Ramadan, but in our house, we eat it whenever we want. It is a paste made of round and fried in oil and then added honey.
- Tulumba (Blah -sham) It is a sweet Syria, and it is widely spoken in Egypt. Made of flour and some additives and fried in oil, and then added honey and nuts.
- Al-Bilila… They are popular Arab delicacies, including sweet and sour ones. Bilila sweet made from wheat and milk and can add some nuts. As for the sour one is (Homs Sham / Hlabesa) is boiled chickpeas and add spices, salt, vinegar and cut according to the desire.
- El-Mshabek… It is one of the Egyptian Dumiyat sweets, made from flour, oil and sugar in the form of tablets. It is an interlocking line that is intertwined in some. And fry in oil and then add sugar solution.
- Rice with milk… It is a kind of Arabic dessert, whose name varies from country to country. It is made of rice, milk, sugar, raisins, some nuts or cinnamon, and Egyptians prefer to put cinnamon because it is given a good taste and decorating.
- There are also many sweets, but these are the most popular in Egypt and you should try in your Egypt tour packages at least two kinds of them during your trip, I wish you a day full of sweets like you, you have my greetings, bye.
- Thanks for reading this artical, you can always write to us if you have any questions, if you like what you read. For more information about Mummification follow us on our website.For more information visit our website or contact us at:
- Call us:
JP +81 7040647769
EG +20 1063558181